INNOVATION FOR FOOD: EUROPEAN OPPORTUNITIES, NETWORKING AND BUSINESS CASES
28 September 2021 – 10.00 – 11.00
7th EDITION LEVANTE PROF
Fiera del Levante – New Pavilion at the Bari Bakers Association space, “Building” entrance Via di Maratona at the corner with Via Verdi.
- Greetings and presentation of the memorandum of understanding between CCIO and TECNOPOLIS PST
- Antonio Barile – President of the Eastern Italian Chamber of Commerce
- TECNOPOLIS PST and the actions in support of Apulian entrepreneurial projects: the Factory program, the agreement with the LAG PONTE LAMA and the international network: EBN – European
- Business & Innovation Center Network and Shenyang University.
- Annamaria Annicchiarico – Director and A.U. TECNOPOLIS PST
- The European EIT Food program and initiatives in favor of businesses; EIT Food Consumer Engagement Labs.
- Barbara De Ruggieri – Project Manager EIT Food University of Bari
- The CETMA model in favor of SMEs for experimental and product development: business cases of application and financing under Horizon 2020.
- Marco Alvisi – Director of CETMA, European Research Center of Technologies, Design and Materials
- Q & amp; A
Workshop organized by the Eastern Italian Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with TECNOPOLIS PST